Providing your customers with easy, reliable electric car charging.
A new way to think about ‘fueling’.
Instead of driving a petrol station just to fill up, EV drivers incorporate charging as part of their day-to-day activities, and in turn are visiting and spending more time at shopping centres, supermarkets and businesses that offer EV charging.
Just a handful of reasons retailers we work with install EV chargers:
- Provide convenience – EV owners can charge anywhere that has electricity, and soon they’ll be demanding it.
- Increase visitors – EV drivers go out of their way to visit stores that provide EV charging onsite.
- Increase loyalty – EV drivers return to the same locations to recharge, and stay on average 30% longer.
- Full ownership – you retain full ownership of the site and charging hardware (not us), and can make changes whenever you wish.
- Generate revenue – Generate additional revenue, or simply add value to your business or site
- Demonstrate commitment to sustainability – Offering a greener ‘fuelling’ solution shows your commitment to a cleaner future for all Australians.
EV drivers can easily find, use and pay for charging at your stations.
“We know from studying our consumer behaviour that the average dwell time/length of visit for a repeat customer in our centres is on average 45 minutes. It’s fantastic to see electric vehicle drivers stay and benefit from free charging for an average of 72 minutes”
National Manager, Retail Solutions, Mirvac Retail
You're in good company
These innovative retail leaders are already managing their EV charging stations through Chargefox.
JOIN INNOVATIVE LEADERS
We’ve worked with a whole host of businesses and retailers across Australia and New Zealand, including Mirvac, Westfield, Coles and Woolworths. With millions of electric vehicles tipped to be on Australian roads in the next decade, now is the time to get your business into the minds of potential customers.
Working with our installation partner, JET Charge, we supply, install and manage universal charging stations that can charge any electric car, regardless of plug type. Your stations will be easy for EV drivers to find on the Chargefox app, where you can also set pricing to start earning revenue from your chargers.
What you can expect
Access a live summary of all your charging stations, with real-time metrics and downloadable usage reports.
FULL PRICING CONTROL
Set your own fixed or flexible pricing and change it whenever you like. Want to charge your users a premium rate on the weekend, or free charging on certain days? No problem.
We’re here both you and your customers when it’s needed. Rest easy knowing that if a driver needs help using the station, they’ll call us, not you.
INDUSTRY LEADING APP
With over 6,000 users, and easily downloadable from iTunes and Google app stores, the Chargefox app is the easiest way for an EV driver to find your station.
Our Melbourne-based development team take data security seriously, and have put in place additional measures to ensure privacy of data remains secure at all times.
As well as finding stations through the Chargefox app, all our station locations are integrated with Google Maps and most in-car navigation systems.